[NTG-context] ConTeXt IRC ?

Renaud AUBIN aubin at nibua-r.org
Fri Jan 27 23:05:36 CET 2006

Hi Hans, all,

I think obviously that the IRC channel is usefull for direct chat but
the pertinent solutions due to #context will be reported to the mailing
list. The keyword seems to be complementarity since #context permits us
to discuss about ConTeXt more openly. Anyway, when one needs tex source
analysis, the mailing list is the best place.

For those who use Firefox (like me or Hans :-) ), I have seen that there
is an extension for IRC : Chatzilla

For the wiki, I will write the #context minihowto asap...