[NTG-context] ConTeXt IRC ?

Renaud AUBIN aubin at nibua-r.org
Fri Jan 27 21:04:27 CET 2006

Hans Hagen a écrit :

> i have no idea what a irc is, but the link fails to open in firefox

IRC= Internet Relay Chat
You need an irc client in order to log in and chat. I'm a beginner in
irc and I use the BitchX client (linux). For windows, there is mirc, etc.
It seems interesting to me to have the possibility to chat directly
about burning issue with ConTeXt guru or simple users like me...

Maybe we can add a section in contextgarden about #context irc channel
and a mini howto irc.freenode.net#context ? Your opinion ?

I have never participate to the wiki but I can write a #context
minihowto if you're agree and if some people are interested...

Renaud