[NTG-context] ConTeXt and Colors

Henning Hraban Ramm hraban at fiee.net
Wed Jan 25 18:33:34 CET 2006

Am 2006-01-25 um 09:29 schrieb Petra Broschwitz:

> I’m new in this forum and I need a little help about colors and
> overstocking (trapping?)! In German it means Überfüllung!
> Did anybody knows how colors and overstocking works?

Additionally to the other hints, have a look at:
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Colors

Überfüllung is trapping in English.
But besides overprinting of colors ("Farben auf Überdrucken stellen")
ConTeXt doesn't offer anything in this complex domain.
Usually, trapping is a feature of RIP software. Otherwise a printshop
could use PDF trapping software like Heidelberg SuperTrap.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/