[NTG-context] \dot & lucida

Renaud AUBIN aubin at nibua-r.org
Wed Jan 25 04:01:17 CET 2006

Hi all,

My solution to this issue is:
1 - texexec ec-bh-lucida
2 - search the hex code 05 as in math-lbr.tex -> it's a "
3 - search the correct symbol (dot) and the hex code (it is 0A)
4 - replace 05 by 0A (line 390 of math-lbr.tex)

Now, it works for me but I'm not sure that this solution is "correct" ;-)
Your opinion ?

Renaud

PS: I have not checked other symbols but if I will encounter the same
kind of issue, I will post it...