[NTG-context] font encodings (glyph lossed with Gentium in T5)

Henning Hraban Ramm hraban at fiee.net
Sat Jan 21 22:48:51 CET 2006

> Sorry, I missed that update. Just downloaded it and created the  
> files anew (now online), but no change.
> I guess the strike-through d should be in slot 31; probably an  
> encoding problem.
> I guess I should update ConTeXt, another encoding problem in ec was  
> fixed.

It didn't help, 'dcroat' is still missing.

Ok, I tracked it down: The tool that creates AFMs from TTFs, that is  
called by texfont, doesn't get all characters!
I opened the font files with FontForge and wrote AFMs with that, now  
it works (same with Junicode).
A new upload will follow in some minutes.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
http://www.cacert.org (I'm an assurer)

More information about the ntg-context mailing list