[NTG-context] palatino fonts

Henning Hraban Ramm hraban at fiee.net
Sat Jan 21 15:43:21 CET 2006

Am 2006-01-20 um 21:29 schrieb VnPenguin:
>> The Gentium typescript is already in the typescripts.zip for a long
>> time.

> With curiosity, does your typescripts for Gentium support T5
> encoding ? :)
> We use Gentium ok for Vietnamese utf-8 here (Openoffice, Abiword,....)
> and it will be nice if you could provide vietnamese support ... :)

My type scripts always use \defaultencoding - that's not always the
best,
but mostly... (One could use a list of appropriate encodings instead.)

I don't yet provide support files for t5 encoding, only ex, texnansi
and qx.
But it would be no problem to make them for Gentium (and other fonts
that
contain the glyphs).

But I must think about a better structure of my fonts list before...
(http://www.fiee.net/texnique/?menu=0-1-4)

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---