[NTG-context] math

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Thu Jan 19 06:42:08 CET 2006

<--- On Jan 17, Hans Hagen wrote --->

> Hi,
>
> Attached is a new version of math-ext
>
> - multiple columns
> - alignment per column
>
> See examples in source (mixed &|cr and NC|NR is no longer supported).

Thanks a lot. This takes care of 95% of my math needs, and I have
finally started using context for a project. I did a bit of testing of
the code and things work as expected. Once it is included in the main
distribution, I will write an entry on the wiki.

I am not sure of what is distance supposed to do when we specify the
columns as n=something. Consider the following example for the source.
I changed distance=0pt to distance=5cm and see no change.

\startbuffer
\placeformula \startformula \startalign[n=5,distance=5cm]
     x &= yy &= xx &= yy &= zz \\
\stopalign \stopformula
\stopbuffer

\typebuffer \getbuffer

Thanks
Aditya

--
Aditya Mahajan, EECS Systems, University of Michigan
http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~adityam || Ph: 7342624008