[NTG-context] framed texts for boxing stuff

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 00:28:10 CET 2006

On 1/10/06, Maurice Diamantini (dom) wrote:

> Ok, but what I mean is the need of such a documentation on the
> ConTeXt core, not
> reimplementing LaTeX in ConTeXt !

Add to the wiki what you've learned! Hans codes much faster than he
manages to document things, so it's up to the community to keep the
documentation up-to-date ;)

> I saw this source file thanks to the following URL:
>     http://source.contextgarden.net/supp-box.tex
> There is very much interesting macro, but I see some
>     %D \macros
>     %D   {strutdp,strutht,strutwd}
>     %D ...
> Does it mean that an automatic generated documentation is available
> somewhere
> on the web?
> Or is it mondatoryto browse the source for using these command.

See
    http://www.logosrl.it/context/modules/
that Luigi kept preparing last summer (perhaps gave up afterwards?)

But it's HUUUUGE (I would guess that reading the source is faster even
if you see no picture).

> I'm waiting for the future ConTeXt book ;-)

:)

> PS.
> Also the ConTeXt wiki becomme more and more rich in information!
> Thank you very much for all that

Feel free to become one of those who make the wiki better.

Mojca