[NTG-context] \inmargin footnotes

Charles Doherty charles.doherty at ntlworld.ie
Tue Jan 10 21:25:27 CET 2006

Dear all,

When I put a footnote reference within \inmargin

  \setupinmargin[style=\tfxx\setupinterlinespace]

he sent one of his followers to the man of God to put out his
rekindled fire \inmargin{This is a reference to the \italic{tellach}
\footnote{Cf.\ Fergus Kelly, \slanted{A Guide to Early Irish Law},
68.} procedure for laying claim to land.} and ordered him to be
expelled from the territory.

When the footnote is typeset the footnote number is placed beneath
the first line of the footnote text. What can I do to have the
footnote number in its normal position?

Thanks,
Charlie