[NTG-context] Context 2006.01.09 released
taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Jan 9 17:55:14 CET 2006
I am pleased to announce that the new ConTeXt release from Hans Hagen
can be downloaded as of now from the Pragma ADE website or one of its
The current release has version 2006.01.09.
A very short list of changes is given below. As usual, there is an
html page with more detailed release notes available on the Wiki, see:
New features since 2005.12.19:
* A completely new context interface: cont-fr (french)
* A support module for GNUplot graphics
* French and Dpanish punctuation discretionaries (like |?|)
* Mptopdf now supports multiple arguments on the command line.
* Typeface definitions can now be inherited from other typescripts
Bug fixes since 2005.12.19:
* The predefined postscript font families should work out-of-the-box now.
* newtexexec has reverted back to the old names for the PDF processing
* Chinese labels and encoding fixes
* A number of minor bugfixes
More information about the ntg-context