[NTG-context] Monospace Fonts for Verbatim

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Sat Jan 7 21:46:43 CET 2006

Hi Louis,

The solution is to be found in defining a typeface which points to the
serif, sansserif, math and teletype fonts to be used. Asn an example:

\starttypescript [palatino] [texnansi,ec,qx,8r,t5,uc]
  \definetypeface [palatino] [rm] [serif] [palatino] [default]
[encoding=\typescripttwo]
  \definetypeface [palatino] [tt] [mono]  [modern]   [default]
[encoding=\typescripttwo,rscale=1.075]
  \definetypeface [palatino] [mm] [math]  [palatino] [default]
[encoding=default]
% \usemathcollection[default]
  \quittypescriptscanning
\stoptypescript