[NTG-context] present for mojca

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Jan 4 17:14:51 CET 2006

Tobias Burnus wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Hans Hagen wrote:
>
>> see attached file for usage
>> %D   [       file=m-gnuplot,
>>

> This does not work here, the produced .gpd file looks like:
> -----------------------
> ^Mset title "trigonometry"^Mset terminal postscript
> set output "gpl-gnuplot-1.ps"
> ^Mplot sin(x)
> end
> ^M stands for \r (Carridge, decimal 13, hex 0d, oct 015).
>
> I frankly don't understand why one does not get a \n (linefeed,
> decimal 10/0A/012) or a ";\n" for that matter
> ["\def\par{;\rawcharacter{10}}"].

do you use the natural.ctx file when building the format?

don't ask me why, but for some obscure reasons tex distributions like to
default to a not so 255  tcx setup (called 255 -)

you really need to make sure that locales are ignored

maybe \def\par{; } also works here, i dunny how long gnuplot lines may be