[NTG-context] Aleph - description & more info

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 22:21:39 CET 2006

Idris Samawi Hamid wrote:
> Hi Mojca,
>
> Here is a place to start ():
>
> http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d97ost/omega-example.html

After some experimenting I managed to get your example on
http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d97ost/omega/gamma/README
to kind-of-work.

I get those strange arabic and whatever-strange-script-glyphs, but
just a short question: how to typeset in utf-8?

Neither with nor without \enableregime[utf] it doesn't work.

(I had to remove an unrecognized option --translate-file=natural.tcx
from texexec.ini and to change the switch in texexec.pl from --engine=
to --alias= to make the example work at all.)

Thank you,
    Mojca