[NTG-context] smaller symbol

Ciro Soto ciro at kavyata.com
Tue Dec 27 19:00:40 CET 2005

Thank you Taco and Mojca.
I had tried with \guillemotright and \guillemotleft  based on a latex manual
I found in the web. Since it didn't work, I then tried the \ll and \gg
combination.
Thank you Taco for the right syntax of the keywords.
Ciro

--
"All problems are at the interface. Each one of them has a solution."
from: "The Guitar Maker: An Exploration of Wisdom, Design and Love."