[NTG-context] Character names

VnPenguin vnpenguin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 22:33:08 CET 2005

On 12/23/05, Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:
> Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>
> >I'll consider this as "leave Windows Vietnamese encoding unsupported"
> >(they have two other encodings anyway).
> >

> indeed (also, i never heard vnpenquin ask for it -)

Hi all,
In fact, VnTeX supports UTF-8, VISCII, TCVN, VPS. So it would be nice
if ConTeXt could do the same :) In reality, the charset UTF-8 becomes
a standard in Vietnam, and other charsets (VISCII, VPS, TCVN) are less
and less used. For me, I used always UTF-8 for all my documents here
(ConTeXt, OpenOffice, HTML, MySQL data,...).

Thank you for your wonderful work,

Merry Christmas !

--
http://vnoss.org
Vietnamese Open Source Software Community