[NTG-context] metapost textext?

Hans van der Meer hansm at science.uva.nl
Thu Dec 22 23:44:02 CET 2005

I have another piece of information on my previous posting.
When I take the mpgraph mp-input for metapost produced by the ConTeXt
run I see:

(1) running "system(mpost  -progname=mpost -mem=metafun standalone2-
mpgraph)...executed." as the log shows gives the wrong metafont
output. I also ran mpost with those parameters standalone on that mp-
file and got the same bad result.

(2) running texexec --mptex on the file gives the correct result.

Would this help locating the problem?
My mpost is according to mpout.log "This is MetaPost, Version 0.901
(Web2C 7.5.3) (mem=mpost 2005.11.12)".

yours sincerely,
dr. H. van der Meer