[NTG-context] Re: interesting font

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Sat Dec 17 10:33:14 CET 2005

Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:
> On Dec 17, 2005, at 9:15 AM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>
>> Why not pretend that these things are a 'module' and put them
>> on modules.contextgarden.net? It would also make installation
>> easier for other users
>>
> Not quite sure how I'd do that -- the stuff has to go into different
> directories in order to be found. Or am I on the wrong track?

Yes, but that is true for some modules as well. Just create
a zip that has the whole needed subtree below texmf, like so:

(aquamints as example)

   doc/context/third/aquamints/readme
   doc/context/third/aquamints/aquamints.tex
   doc/context/third/aquamints/aquamints.pdf

   tex/context/third/aquamints/t-symb-aquamints

   fonts/map/galapag.map
   fonts/tfm/galapag/aquamin.tfm
   fonts/type1/galapag/AquaMin_.pfb

Do I make sense?