[NTG-context] Re: Story of a newbie looking for a table

Patrick Gundlach patrick at gundla.ch
Fri Dec 16 12:04:54 CET 2005

[...]

> It appears that neither texshow nor garden did help me.

That is clearly against the intention of both.

> I understood that the Google search on context garden wiki was
> limited to context garden... I then found that some information I
> was missing about tables was on the context garden tabulate
> page...:-/ But I have the impression that the manuals do contain
> much more than available on contextgarden.

Right.

> So, is it possible to have the Google search engine at context garden
> also look into the manuals?

Not that I know of. If somebody could give me a hint (google-link), I
can put these in. Until there is a combined search on contextgarden,
you can go to  http://articles.contextgarden.net and search through
all manuals. Or use 'spotlight' on your Mac :)

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki and more: http://contextgarden.net