[NTG-context] Some localizations

Richard Gabriel rgabriel at kerio.com
Wed Dec 14 08:21:28 CET 2005

Hi Vit,

I've originally posted my updates here to the ntg-context list and asked Hans to review them and incorporate them into the distribution.
Now it seems I've made something horribly bad... :-(
I swear I won't be so active anymore!
As one Czech proverb says: "For goodness to beggary." ;-)

-Richard

  _____