[NTG-context] Some localizations

Richard Gabriel rgabriel at kerio.com
Tue Dec 13 22:45:22 CET 2005

 > Hmm, I'd rather use "Anhang".
OK. I suppose you're a native German, I'm not...

 > Besides: So far I used simply "1   Title of my first chapter" and
"A   My first appendix" rather than "Chapter 1   Title of my first
chapter".
Hmm, it's a question... I use exactly the variant with chapter title in
two lines as you mention in the parenthesis.
Sorry if I did something wrong. It really wasn't my intention to make
problems to other users... :-(

 > Next question: Why are you changing the Å into a + ?
It's NOT my work. :-(
I didn't change any other things than headtexts/labeltexts!

-Richard