[NTG-context] Some localizations

Tobias Burnus burnus at gmx.de
Tue Dec 13 19:30:30 CET 2005

Hi,

Richard Gabriel wrote:
 > +\setuplabeltext [\s!de] [\v!appendix=Anschlu\ssharp\space] % RG
Hmm, I'd rather use "Anhang".

Besides: So far I used simply "1   Title of my first chapter" and "A
My first appendix" rather than "Chapter 1   Title of my first chapter".
(It looks cute as
    Chapter 1
    Title of my first chapter
with the first line differently styled as the second, but this is rarely
used.)

One probably should add them -- as comment after the actual empty label.

Next question: Why are you changing the Å into a + ?

 > -%     \defineactivecharacter Å {\AA{}}
 > +%     \defineactivecharacter + {\AA{}}

Tobias