[NTG-context] Re: Chinese

Duncan Hothersall dh at capdm.com
Tue Dec 13 09:07:46 CET 2005

Hans wrote:

> chinese is not yet defined in utf so if you want that, we need to do it
> assuming this, how about making a set of tfm,enc,map files that match
> the unicode positions (volunteers ...)

I'm very willing to help, especially if there is some drudge work
involved in constructing the files. I don't know enough (yet) about the
logic of it all to help with setting up the system, but if someone can
supply skeleton files and/or a method for constructing the necessary
files, I'm happy to do any leg-work.

Duncan