[NTG-context] Font Question

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Thu Dec 8 00:55:12 CET 2005

Aditya Mahajan wrote:

> I want to use palatino text with euler math in my document. This is
> how I proceed.
>
> 1. I downloaded latest mswincontext environment from pragma website.
> 2. To test if palatino works correctly, I tested the simple document.
>
> %---------
> \usetypescript[palatino][texnansi]
> \switchtobodyfont[palatino,11pt]
> \starttext
> This is a test .
> \stoptext
> %---------------
>
> Everything works fine, and the text is in pallatino (the urw clone).
> However, when I look at fonts included in the document, Latin Modern
> is also there. I am just curious as how LM got into the document, and
> can I get rid of it.

(latin modern is used for monospaced in that situation)

you use: \switchtobodyfont[palatino,11pt]  which does an intermediate
(body text) switch, but not a document wide one (i.e. anything outside
the running text is not affected); try: \setuptobodyfont[palatino,11pt]
instead; that concerns teh whole document (beware, usin gthe switch for
intermediate changes is ok)