[NTG-context] extra space after variant

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Dec 2 21:13:56 CET 2005

Adam Lindsay wrote:
> Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>
>> I can't get the example to compile. Whatever I do, context insists
>> on creating SerifRegular.tfm through mktextfm (sigh). I'm too lazy
>> to figure out what is going on right now, so can someone create a
>> full minimal example, please? I'd like to check this with all
>> tracing on, because it hints are a problem deeper down somewhere.
>

> I hope you're caught up with your fonts. Variants aren't defined with
> many, but they are here:

Ok, got it. At first, I completely misunderstood the problem (but now I
understand).  I believe removing the space is better than forcing ugly
input, in this case.

I generally dislike auto-removed spaces, but since that happens often
anyway (esp after ]'s), it will not be a big surprise to anybody.

Cheers,
Taco