[NTG-context] Iwona font

David Arnold david-arnold at redwoods.edu
Mon Nov 28 19:31:19 CET 2005

Hans,

Frustrating and I agree.

So, perhaps the way to go is through trouble shooting advice in the
manuals. This advice should take the form of "If you see this, then
do this..."

The difficulty, at least for me, is the fact that I don't understand
the sequence of engines that are brought to bear when compiling. When
compiling stops with an error with "this not found" or "that not
found," I have no clue on how to fix it.

On the other hand, you and other gurus see such a message and you
seem to say "oh, such and such is missing." Maybe a manual like
mfonts.tex should spend a significant amount of space addressing
these trouble shooting techniques.