[NTG-context] beginners manual

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Nov 28 14:56:12 CET 2005

Hi,

The SVN repository is here:

   svn://ctx.pragma-ade.nl/manuals

but that only works when you have subversion client installed.

In the mean time or for people that cannot get subversion running
at all: I have an automatic checkout script that gets called
every hour, and the working directory of that is online as:

   http://context.aanhet.net/svn/

So if you do not mind a lag of 30min \pm 30, you can download/browse
that from your normal internet browser.

Cheers, Taco