[NTG-context] New tmf files?

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sat Nov 26 15:28:25 CET 2005

On 26 Nov 2005, at 11:49, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> David Arnold wrote:
>> Taco et al,
>> There was some discussion before this current release about
>> including  more tmf files. I downloaded the latest cont-tfm.zip,
>> but see no  evidence of more tmf files. Is that still a future
>> project?
>
> They are in a separate file. I do not know whether Gerben will
> eventually make that available through the i-installer as well,
> but for the moment, the zip file is here:
>
>   http://www.pragma-ade.com/context/current/cont-fnt.zip

Easy enough to add this to the updater. I have added it to my update
script, so the next ConTeXt release will have this as part of the
tree. As I combine the stuff in one or two archives, I might in the
future have to let the updater follow the division that ConTeXt uses
(-ext, -fnt, etc.), but that is for later.