[NTG-context] Empty page at the end of the document

Tobias Burnus burnus at gmx.de
Fri Nov 25 19:49:48 CET 2005

Hi,

Hans Hagen wrote:
> beware, if you you nil the page commands, you may need to make sure
> yourself that the pagebreaks between section blocks are forced at the
> right moment in order to reset for instance marks (used in running
> headers);
>
> end of frontpart (page break)
> some changes to header settings
> begin of bodypart (redundant page break)
> start of chapter (forcing (redundant) page break)
>
> in the first case, the header may be wrong on the last page of the
> frontpart because it is set before the page break forced by the chapter
Well, somehow reading this above, it sounds different than I get by the
current settings:

\starttext
setupheadertexts[FontMatter]
\startfrontmatter \chapter{One}\chapter{Two} \stopfrontmatter
\setupheadertexts[BodyMatter]
\startbodymatter \chapter{Three} \stopbodymatter
\stoptext

Gives [One] [Two] [Three] [empty page].
Reading above I'd expect: [One] [Two][Three] or [One][Two][empty
page][Three].
I actually want to have [One][Two][Three].

If I now set page=, then I get [One][Two][Three], but on page [Two] is
the wrong header.
What is the proper way of doing so? Or: Why is there a page(break) added
_after_ the matter and not - like \chapter{} - a pagebreak before?

Tobias

PS: Fortunally, I needed only \setupheadertexts[chapter] so far, which
poses no problem.