[NTG-context] marking in columnset

Vit Zyka vit.zyka at seznam.cz
Fri Nov 25 00:03:14 CET 2005

Hans Hagen wrote:
> Vit Zyka wrote:
>
>> Hans Hagen wrote:

>>> well, it's actually relatively easy to make that (works on my machine
>>> now) but as always .. how to interface best -)
>>>
>>> and ... of course it takes some time to find all points where
>>> synchronization has to take place
>>>
>>> Hans
>>

>> Understand. I appreciate if upgrading the whole context distro will
>> not be needed. I am afraid of something works differently - and there
>> is no time to fix it. So some patches/file exchanges are feasible?
>>
> actually, the patch i sent you off-list is not that dangerous because
>
> (1) it is written on top of the untouched low level mark handler
> (2) it leaves the normal marks untouched

not at all: \getmarking[A][all] does not swallow [A]

> so it will end up in the distribution if you find no flaws
>
> as usual the problem is in documenting it (i.e. when adding new things
> for you others may complain that the manual is way behind -)

What does it mean   \global\mofcolumns\plusone
inside of setups in your test example? Is it really needed?

I put the info to tex-show (getmarking). I reminds me there are many
items missing in the tex-show, the list is on the wiky - columnsets are
among them.

vit