[NTG-context] Halfway between itemizations and descriptions

Giuseppe Bilotta gip.bilotta at iol.it
Wed Nov 23 22:17:45 CET 2005

Hello,

does ConTeXt have something which is halfway between
itemizations and descriptions? I have a small set of
properties that should be enumerated together. Right now I'm
doing it by defining a \description and then doing

\desc{something} stuff \par
\desc{something else} other stuff \par
etc

However, this is an overall cumbersome syntax, especially
for the result I would like to obtain.

using \startitemize ...\stopitemize with \sym{something}
\sym{something else} comes *very* close to what I would like
but I can't seem to find a way to prevent the \sym text to
wade into the actualt text of the description.

Suggestions?

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta