[NTG-context] New bib module beta 2

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Nov 23 19:13:39 CET 2005

Hi,

There is a new beta, again:

   http://tex.aanhet.net/bib/m-bib-beta-20051123b.zip

Tobias Burnus wrote:

> How about adding alike for DOI (see below), not much tested.

patch applied, so \cite[doi] should be interactive now

Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:
> \setupheadtext[it][\biblistname=Bibliografia]

added.

Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:
>>* renamed citation type 'number' to 'serial'
>
> Except in bibl-ams :)

fixed.

Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:

> Hm. criterium=all doesn't seem to work anymore, regardless
> of whether I place it in \setuppublications or
> \placepublications.

Yup, I broke it. It should be in \setuppublications, btw.

> Also, I'm using alternative=ams and the numbers past 10
> stick to the text. I also notice that they are left-aligned,
> and not right-aligned. How can I fix these things?

Right-align only worked when autohang=yes. I've made
bibl-ams.tex turn autohang on now, but I have also made
the alignment work after

   \setuppublicationlist[width=36pt]

(the module checks whether width= is set, and if so, it typesets
the labelbox within the specified width)

Greetings, Taco