[NTG-context] bibtex: crossref / van

Rob Ermers r.ermers at hccnet.nl
Sun Nov 20 23:03:26 CET 2005

Thanks Taco,

I got it working. Thanks.

In the mean time, now the reference works, I got another nasty  problem.
In my file there is a reference from A to B. Both titles are printed OK.
However, the reference to B. does not  print all right. The culprit is
Ye{{\c{s}}}ilg{\"o}z, Y{{\"u}}cel

I tried different ways to solve this by putting, but alas!
Does anyone know how to solve this?

Kind regards,

Robert

A.
@INCOLLECTION{harchaoui-yesilgoz2003,
   author = {Y{\"u}cel Ye{\c{s}}ilg\"oz and Sadik Harchaoui},
   title = {Hoe vang ik een vlieg},
   booktitle={Vliegen vangen},
   year = {2003},
   pages= {59-85},
   crossref={bovenkerk-komen2003},
}

@BOOK{bovenkerk-komen2003,
   editor ="Bovenkerk, Frank and Komen, Mieke and Ye{{\c{s}}}ilg{\"o}z,
Y{{\"u}}cel",
   title ={Vliegen vangen},
   address = {Den Haag},
   publisher = {Boom},