[NTG-context] bibtex: crossref / van

Rob Ermers r.ermers at hccnet.nl
Sun Nov 20 18:00:33 CET 2005

Dear friends,

I noticed that the crossref instruction in my bib file does not work. In
the documentation are no clear clues.
I changed InCollection --> InBook and vice versa.
I tried putting the referenced book before and after the referencing
item in the bib file.
In fact, a reference does appear (between brackets), but the  title
referenced to is not printed.

I read in the archive Taco's advice of putting
\setbox\scratchbox={\hbox{\placepublications}} before
\completepublications, but Context stumbles at the setbox command.

2.
I also have problems with sorting author names like Van den Heuvel.
Under Latex I used \noopsort, but this does not seem to work under Context

Does anyone have a clue?

Kind regards,

Robert