[NTG-context] Context 2005.11.11 Released

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Nov 11 18:01:45 CET 2005

Karl Berry wrote:

>Hi Adam,
>
>    Is this a "Halo" release for TeXLive?
>
>I don't know what that means, but no, this context release won't be on
>TL'05.  That's frozen, and Manfred is making the golden masters for
>final testing and production now.  From what Hans and Taco have told me,
>the post-TL context releases aren't critical, i.e., TL should be ok.  If
>that's not the case, I don't want to know :).  (Ok, not really, please
>inform ASAP if that's so :)

there could be a problem for users who install tex live alongside older
local trees with for instance latin modern instances and map settings;
there are a few fixes in macros as well as the mp related issues; also a
missing map file was added (to be sure)

there are no conceptual changes so just unzipping the latest zip in the
tree should pose no problems

(i'm in fiona-apple-and-kate-bush-latest-cds-listening-loop-mode which
is great for fixing/adding things reported the last months -)