[NTG-context] xml, context and hyphenation

Wolfgang Zillig wolfgang.zillig at student.kuleuven.be
Mon Nov 7 16:38:11 CET 2005

Hello,

when I add \hyphenation{Voll-stön-dig-keit} into my tex file I get the
following error:

(C:\texmf\tex\context\base\xtag-utf.tex
)
! Not a letter.
\@default at adiaeresis ->\char 228

\utfunihashglyph ...r \utfdiv {#1}}{#1}\endcsname
                                                  \fi
<inserted text> Voll-stä
                         n-dig-keit
\hyphenation ...malhyphenation {\the \scratchtoks
                                                  }\endgroup
l.118 \hyphenation{Voll-stän-dig-keit}

?

Any ideas?