[NTG-context] xml, context and hyphenation

Wolfgang Zillig wolfgang.zillig at student.kuleuven.be
Mon Nov 7 14:38:17 CET 2005

Hello,

sory for the late reply but I checked it again and I created an example
document please look at:
http://www.student.kuleuven.ac.be/~s0167070/env.pdf : now one word
"Vollständigkeit" ist
not hyphenated but "übernehmen" is hyphenated. As I process from a XML
file I can not do something like \hyphenation{Voll-stän-dig-keit}. What
can I do?

Thanks

Wolfgang