[NTG-context] maximum of \externalfigure in MP

andrea valle valle at di.unito.it
Mon Nov 7 14:37:16 CET 2005

Thanks a lot Taco, I'm very happy not to have wasted sunday on an
obvious mistake of mine. At least I found a bug.
  I think I've located the file where to cut and paste the updated
version (there so many ...tex postfixed files on my mac in different
distribution, I don't know why. And two version of context. Who
knows.). Before doing anything, could you please tell me what it means:

> Don't forget that you have to re-create the metafun format as well!

Ahemm, I'm in an abyss of ignorance...

Best

-a-