[NTG-context] TeX & chemistry (was: alignment of figures)

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 12:37:28 CET 2005

Keith McKay wrote:

> A quick search on Google found this.
> Keith
>
> http://www.rsc.org/Publishing/ReSourCe/AuthorGuidelines/Illustrations/sect1.
> asp
> http://pubs.acs.org/books/artwork.shtml

(Although a bit late:) thank you very much for the two links above.
The rules don't cover everything, but they represent an important
part. (I didn't have any such list before and data like "space between
bonds has to be 18% of bond length" are pretty useful and exactly part
of those rules that I was looking for.)

Thanks again,
    Mojca