[NTG-context] (Re)installing mswintex

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Wed Nov 2 19:10:06 CET 2005

Hi Sytse,

You made a complete new installation of  the minimal ConTexT. - What you
also should do is update the lm-fonts with the zip you can find at the
Pragma-site.
I believe that this can solve your problem. At least in my case I
updated the cont-tmf.zip and cont-lmt.zip into an existing minimal
ConTeXt (an instllation which is about 2 months old) and it worked out
of the box.

Kind regards

Willi