[NTG-context] long quotation problem

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Fri Oct 21 19:01:16 CEST 2005

Hi Alan,

I tried your code. I made the extract to be typeset in red.- Indeed a
poor spacing.
I withdrew the \godown[0.10pc]. The result looked fine to me. Then I
replaced the \godown by \blank[halfline], the result was again o.k.
Finally the \godown[0.10pc] was replaced with \godown[12pt] and the
result looks o.k. to me. - So may be that there is a problem with your
unit pc.

Willi