[NTG-context] Modes for configuration

Alan Bowen acbowen at princeton.edu
Mon Oct 17 19:04:59 CEST 2005

Willi—

Many thanks. That is helpful and much appreciated. I missed the
closing remark about \enablemode on the Mode page of  ConTeXt wiki
(which I come to rely on extensively).

The advantage of the command line/texexec approach is that one can
specify the name of the output using --result xxx and so avoid
clobbering files. But I suspect that the users will find it easier to
play with \enablemode commands using their various editors of choice
and to rename the output before recompiling the file.

Alan