[NTG-context] German ß

Wolfgang Zillig wolfgang.zillig at student.kuleuven.be
Mon Oct 17 10:03:19 CEST 2005

Hello,

I tried following things:
1.    \enableregime[win]
        äöü is working; ß is shown as SS
2. \enableregime \[il1]
       öäü and ß comes wrong
3.  \enableregime[win]
     \definecharacter ssharp 255
    äöü is working; ß is shown as SS
    \ssharp results in ß
4. \enableregime[il1]
     \definecharacter ssharp 255
    äöü are wrong; ß is shown as ß

5. and completely strage: using \ss in the text changes from there on to
the font LMSans12! And there ß and öäü is working.

I really have to state that I don't understand the font font handling
completely but I think some things changed here in the last time.

I hope that anybody can give me a hint how to use fonts (especially that
ones from the latex-hfbright package)

Wolfgang