[NTG-context] Beta bib module release

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Sep 30 16:41:37 CEST 2005

Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:

>> I've added \cite[extras={, 10}][hoekwater]
>> (note: the keyword "extras" only works in \cite, not in \setupcite)
>>

> I hardly dare to tell you, but it's not working here;
> \cite[extras={, 10}][hoekwater] produces ][99
> (and the , 10 is dropped).

My bad. You can fix this yourself if you want. Open t-bib.tex
in an editor and change lines 839 and 841 so they read:

   \edef\LOextras{{\LOextras\bibalternative\c!right}}%

and

   \edef\LOextras{{\LOextras\LOright}}%

that is: an extra pair of braces is needed inside the \edef.

(I'll update the zip file as well)

> Indeed, this works wonderfully!
>
> Thanks so much Taco, I owe you one. Let me know if you ever come to

You're welcome. I am actually quite enjoying myself while doing this
stuff.

Cheers, Taco