[NTG-context] Beta bib module release

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Fri Sep 30 16:22:59 CEST 2005

Taco, you're my hero!!!

On Sep 30, 2005, at 2:39 PM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> There is a new beta:
>
>   http://tex.aanhet.net/bib/m-bib-beta-20050930.zip
>
> with the following changes:
>

> Found it. It's a buglet in the default \placelist actions. Fixed.

Absolutely! Output is perfectly aligned now!

> I've added \cite[extras={, 10}][hoekwater]
> (note: the keyword "extras" only works in \cite, not in \setupcite)

I hardly dare to tell you, but it's not working here;
\cite[extras={, 10}][hoekwater] produces ][99
(and the , 10 is dropped).

> \completepublications is just a basic \completelist within a
> slightly changed environment, so it behaves just like a "normal"
> ConTeXT list. I'm not sure if it can be made to appear in the TOC,
> but I am quite confident that
>
>     \chapter{References}
>     \placepublications
>
> will work as desired.

Indeed, this works wonderfully!

Thanks so much Taco, I owe you one. Let me know if you ever come to
Bonn or Mannheim, and I'll buy you several beers!

Best

Thomas