[NTG-context] ConTeXt to RTF Conversion

Idris Samawi Hamid ishamid at colostate.edu
Fri Sep 23 20:57:39 CEST 2005

Dear gang,

I have followed this discussion with interest. I edit a journal myself.
Despite announcing loudly that it is TeX-friendly, the only person who
writes articles in TeX for it is, you guessed it, myself.

I know next-to-nothing about xml, so I apologize if the next question is
ignorant:

Would it be possible to define an xml format for the journal so that I
could more easily process both ConTeXt/LaTeX articles as well as the docs
and rtfs I generally receive? Is this more work than it's worth? It's a
humanities journal, so little-to-no math.

Best
Idris

--
Professor Idris Samawi Hamid