[NTG-context] t-rsteps and starttyping

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 09:11:32 CEST 2005

David Munger wrote:
> Hans Hagen:
>
>>did you ever try
>>
>>  texexec --mode=demo s-pre-61
>>
>>using 'layers' is rather robust (no duplicate pages and such);

Duplicated pages are the desired/intentional behaviour of this module
(noone would object having a switch to choose between the method with
JavaScript and the one with duplicated pages, but already now the module
almost perfectly suits the needs).

>>Some of the older presentation styles build the pages stepwise, they
>>use either boxes, or buffers (i must look into it, but there is also
>>one that plugs into the otr; in your case, collecting in a box and
>>uncopying it is probably the best method.
>

> Do you mean with \setbox-like commands? I'll have a look at it. Thanks
> for the suggestion.

This method would solve a couple of problems, but is it possible to get
half of a paragraph on the first slide and finish it on the second slide
this way (by doing acrobatics with boxes)?

Mojca