[NTG-context] ConTeXt to RTF Conversion

andrea valle valle at di.unito.it
Wed Sep 21 17:31:52 CEST 2005

I've asked too, but it seems that that there are none to rtf.
This lack of conversion is a problem for me.
latex2rtf was very useful for me becasue in that way I was able to use
always latex for my writings.
Now, I'm using only ConTeXt, but in case of a paper not for tex-based
review, I will have to go back to TextEdit or M$word. And I'm not able
to reuase directly what I wrote.
I was mumbling  about creating a simple converter by myself, but I am
totally ignorant about rtf, and I am a context newby, so...

-a-