[NTG-context] lilypond inclusion + pdf crop

andrea valle valle at di.unito.it
Fri Sep 16 23:08:14 CEST 2005

(thanks to all)

I'm very happy and proud of this comments, having started using context
two months ago exactly because of this project, and I was not very
satisfied with coercing metafun's elegance to work like a no-brain
plotter....Another fantastic thing of this context/lily setup is that I
went today to the typography with my usb pen and printed my two PDFs
-A1 format- in a while. Non problem at all.
Now, let's see if my friend pianist will appreciate too...

I'm planning to have six pieces. As it seems that it can raise some
interest, when I finish all I'll set up a web page and  post a link to
list.

In the meanwhile I keep making context (and lilypond) propaganda. Next
seminar in our Multimedia department (http://www.cirma.unito.it/) will
be dedicated to this mixed typesetting system
(http://www.cirma.unito.it/valle.pdf).

Best and thanks to all for supporting context

-a-