[NTG-context] free keycaps font

Christopher Creutzig christopher at creutzig.de
Wed Sep 14 12:50:43 CEST 2005

Hans Hagen wrote:
> Concerning the 'construct a key' approach, how about the following:
>
> - provide shapes for a single, double-wide, tripple-wide, tripple
> height, enter-shape keys.

 Wouldn't it be reasonable to just create these borders via MetaFun?
That way, I can have \key{\triangleleft home}, \key{any}, or even
special keys for play station etc., without them being provided originally.

> - next we can make a series of virtual fonts using the new condensed
> latin modern (sans or monospaced)

 Oh, and I could have keyboard keys matching my current font, whatever
that may be.

Christopher