[NTG-context] towards some more consistency in regimes & unicode support

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Tue Sep 13 19:40:03 CEST 2005

Mojca,

I'm not sure I've understood all you're trying to do, but I feel kind
of responsible for the Greek. I took the polutonic/ancient Greek
basically from the Unicode names, but I left modern/monotonic Greek
alone because the support was already there and I didn't want to mess
up somebody else's work. As for the three slots you mention:

037A GREEK YPOGEGRAMMENI
0384 GREEK TONOS
0385 GREEK DIALYTIKA TONOS

These are characters that are never (?) used on their own, only to
combine with vowels. But let me know if there are more
inconcsitencies, and I'll try and fix them for the 31-vector.

Best

Thomas